Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sunrise

We're in Kuantan now. Chempedak beach...

And it's what some would consider 'in the middle of the night'. I usually consider this as 'somewhat late, perhaps time to sleep'. But not this night, cause I want to catch the sunrise. Problem of the east coast is that it's facing... yes east. There's no way to catch a sunset, so, how awful, it has to be the sunrise.

I'm not a morning person, I'm sure I've written that before on this blog, but in this case I'll consider this morning simply as an extension of the night. Problem solved...

Only thing now is to find out how late exactly, as to not sit for an hour on the beach fruitlessly, being stung by mosquitoes or bitten by sand flies.

Ok, just done that, dawn is 6.32, exact sunrise is 6.54, so I need to be out there at 6.30...

Ah and yes, the aim is of course to take some nice pictures.

Let's hope it's not too clouded...

No comments:

Post a Comment