Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Peng or Ping?

Of course I didn't only take a picture of a hamster's ear.

They're easy guests. They sleep a lot, which I find rather sympathetic, I like to sleep a lot too, and they sleep very cuddly together, almost on top of each other, all curled up and hidden in the corner... Otherwise there's not much going on. They run a bit in their wheel - Ping runs clockwise (the wheel spinning anti-clockwise) and Peng runs anti-clockwise (the wheel spinning clockwise - Peng also discovered that when Ping runs in the wheel, he can run on the wheel), they nibble on the cage, eat by stuffing their cheeks, drink, have sex - during which they make tiny strange noises - and sleep again.

Ping is a bit of a bully and I was afraid she might be a lesbian, seeing her butch behaviour towards more timid Peng, but she seems to enjoy the love making, so I guess she's straight after all.

They don't like to be watched when they're making hamster love - no exhibitionism going on in the hamster cage - so when I perv on them I have to do it from a distance.

Here's three more...



No comments:

Post a Comment