Sunday, July 5, 2009

Siem Reap Cambodia, album III

And the third album of Cambodia finished.

Click here to view the album of the third day.

Making all these albums turned out to take more time than I thought, but I'm almost done now. There's one more coming about Cambodia, and then I'll finish up China, the Great Wall album. After that some smaller ones of Borneo, Sarawak - Kuching and Kampung Budaya.

Next trip early August will be Phnom Penh, Cambodia. I know most people voted for Tokyo, but besides very expensive it can also be 40 degrees there in August. I decided to postpone that one, possibly to early next year, cause I don't want to rush a visit to Tokyo and limit it to only a few days, nor do I want to sweat through it like a pig.

Click here for the album index.

No comments:

Post a Comment